Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sometimes you can be too swarmed with work.
Sometimes you can be too swarmed with work and other activities.
And sometimes you can be too swarmed with work, other activities and Facebook.
Facebook is evil.

Sorry for not blogging in a while, but I seriously didn't think anyone was checking anymore. Thank you for caring. :)

Work is bad but I'm not quitting yet. In the office, I keep switching between thinking "Don't be yourself. Be someone better!" and "Kill me first!" Yesterday was "Kill me first!" and today was "Be someone better!"

I'm hanging in there. Hope you are too.

6 Comments:

  • *PAT*PAT*

    By Blogger Davester, at 3:10 PM  

  • Facebook?! C'mon you could've thought of something better ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 PM  

  • As Pink Martini said - Hang on little tomato - ha ha ha - B12

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • if it makes any sense, little tomato just had her short hair cut shorter by banana's hairdresser!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • i agree, facebook is EVIL.

    By Blogger a light - shines, at 11:34 PM  

  • Wah liao! Why getting shorter and shorter while I am trying to grow long and get a perm! -B12-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home