Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The last time I broke down due to stress at work, I resigned.

Today, I went in to the office at 8am and left after 10pm.
There doesn't seem to be an end to what needs to be done at work, and what's worse, I'm more or less standalone while everyone else is in a team. On top of that, there's the politics. At times it seems like I'm begging for help so I can do my job, and this is something I can't tolerate.

Today, I was holding an empty drink can in my hand while thinking about work, and I got so upset I just crushed it in one noisy crunch. It would actually be funny if you could've seen the startled looks of my neighbours.

But really, I desperately desperately need a break.

5 Comments:

  • *PAT*PAT*

    save them cans!

    By Blogger Davester, at 11:38 AM  

  • Wow! Didn't know your hand is so powerful! A stressed out R2D2..! Relax lah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  

  • same here... need a break

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • hey, take care girl. don't end up over the edge like me before...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • Take care of yourself. Work isn't worth your health.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home