Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, August 05, 2005

I can't find myself a SG-HK flight in September because Hong Kong Disneyland is launching then. Don't tell me I've got to spend my birthday alone in a foreign land! Sob.

The good thing about working in Times Square is that when you're frustrated with work, you can go downstairs and shop. The bad thing is you end up buying clothes you know you won't ever wear back home. My haul this week from Times Square alone: a lime green wrinkled fabric blouse from Mango, and a French Connection cut-in top with tiny white and red flower prints (at 60% discount!). Ok, maybe I'm starting to dress local too.

Oh, there's a cinema at Times Square too. So guess who watched The Island at S$12.90 last night? At these cinema prices, no wonder everyone is watching DVD instead.

Self-discovery no. 135 on staying in my own apartment:
it's time to consider chopping off the long hair cos it's troublesome to clean up after myself. I never realised I shed so much hair.

TGIF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home