Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, August 01, 2005

Blogging at the airport again.

What I didn't bring along this trip but only cos there's no luggage space:
My mini speakers, so to hook up to my iPod as a makeshift sound system

What I forgot to bring along this trip:
Perfume, or to be precise, Summer (yes limited edition one so I guess I'll have to revert to Flower if there's no Summer in Hong Kong. And yes I sound moronic upon re-reading but no this line stays intact)

What I brought along this trip:
Lots to read. Latest Sight & Sound, Uncut, From Hell and well, yesterday's Straits Times.

What I unexpectedly brought along this trip:
A gorgeous black beaded choker with a huge teardrop bead I bought from Duty Free.

And here we go again. Aisle seat this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home