Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Today I chatted with the gym attendant in the shower stalls as I was preparing to shower and she was filling up the shower creme in the dispensers. I asked her if she could tell me which shower stall has the hottest water. This is cos I only take hot (not just lukewarm) showers. What I normally do is peek around the empty stalls to check the shower temperature valves, to pick the one with the temperature valve set to the coldest. This probably means that the water is so hot the previous person taking the shower had to lower the temperature of the water. Once I've found a shower stall with proven hot water, I'll home in on the same shower stall unless it's already occupied. And when that happens, I'll find the next shower stall with the same methodology and memorise its location as well. Anyway, the gym attendant told me that she found all the shower stalls have the same hot water 'cept for one which she pointed out to me. She could always tell the water's heat cos she had to wipe down the shower curtains. Hmm.

Another stranger I spoke with today was at the counter at my hairdresser's. I nipped by for a quick trim and was just paying up when a girl came in. She explained to the counter staff that she has never been to that hair salon before and would like them to recommend one of their hair stylists. I turned to her and recommended mine instinctively. She smiled and said ok. I guess my hair wasn't looking too bad today then. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home