Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I had a bad day at the office, which ended up with me solving an unrelated issue rather than deal with the work I have on hand. After 8, I was too upset and tired to carry on and came home instead. On my way home, I phoned da mouse in his office to complain. He started laughing after a while and I stopped and asked him what's up. Turned out he was eating dinner and put me on speaker phone, and his colleague found our exchange amusing. Like the boy said, he's still having dinner in the office at 8.30pm, so what sympathy could I expect from him? Somehow that puts things in perspective for me.

I hope things work out for you at work, you definitely need it more. And here's a hug for everyone feeling drained. Let's not let work turn us into demons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home