Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My mood is getting more foul as work piles up. I've been writing recipes instead of baking the past week, and I need to get back to baking as soon as possible cos I've got a quota to hit. Inbetween, I've been excusing myself from meetings which I don't have time to attend, and if I did, I know I'd have gotten into terrible arguments in my current state cos I won't bother to be Politically Correct.

I absolutely hate people who ask if I still want business when I cannot give them what they want, especially when it's colleagues who are pre-empting the customer's needs even before the customer asks for something. If the customer wants icing, let him ask me! I don't expect colleagues to create unnecessary work internally! Wilful demands will only undermine your credibility. You have a brain, damn well go use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home