Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, February 27, 2004

I had a strange dream early this morning. I dreamt that I was in a car with a friend and leaving some place, when I caught sight of you. I could have kept quiet and left, but that look of you all upset and distraught stopped me and in turn, I stopped the car. I walked over to you. You were standing with bags of books all around you. Library books. I looked quizzically at you, and you said you kept borrowing books without returning them. You didn't know what to do. You just kept on doing it. So you and I stood surrounded by all these books in a state of helplessness.

I woke all drained and weak. I think my body has finally protested and caved in. I need a doctor. I need rest. I need the world to ignore me a while, and let me sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home