Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I woke at 4am because I felt my teeth shifting. I've been wearing retainers on my teeth for years and it's only the past 2-3 weeks that I've stopped wearing them. I thought my teeth are sure of where they're supposed to be, but regretfully, they have decided to realign themselves. The strange thing is, the shift is so tiny that it's not detectable by anyone else but me. Sigh.

Since I'm up, I thought I'd do a brief update on my life so far. My schedule is more packed than sardines in a can. Actually, it's more like sardines in two cans trying to fit into one.

I've got events and activites everyday since my return, right up to my flight to Philippines on Sunday morning. I'll be working through National Day and come home in a week's time. And that, I think, should be my last trip anywhere for a few months yet.

Oh, and you've told friends that I pack like a man (very minimalistic). I guess the fear of losing luggage again has made me paranoid about packing anything that can't pass off as hand luggage.

Time to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home