Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, July 21, 2006

Yup. It's the last-minute post before flying ritual. I've managed to convince the check-in counter girl that I don't need to check in my 20 litre backpack cos it weighs a mere 7.8 kg now (and especially not when I've lost luggage 3 times on long haul flights with separate airlines). I'm not sure what I've forgotten to pack, but I've done everything down to remembering to wear ear studs (just so the earholes wouldn't close; yes, so anal). It's a bit embarrassing to blog at the internet terminal, while everyone else seems to be doing something more important like emailing or googling on some destination or other.

It's Friday night, I'm bound not to be able to sleep much on the plane, and who knows when I can next blog. But in 17 hours, it'll be your face I'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home