Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life this week.

I've sidetracked again. Rather than finish every book I've been reading, I've started on my 5-year-old copy of Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton's "Last night a DJ saved my life: the History of the Disc Jockey".

I watched my first F1 match from start to end. I'm the sort of non-fan who gets really engrossed watching matches though, and can't hold any decent conversation till it's over. I have no idea why.

I also like Ratatat's "Seventeen Years" a lot, though I can't find the music video for it.

5 more days till I hit the airport again.

2 Comments:

  • Welcome to the world of F1! Please support Kimi :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  

  • The proper term is F1 race, not match.
    Driver: Alonso & Kimi!
    Constructor: Honda & Toyota!
    ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home