Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A long overdue baking analogy about work.

I'm trying to complete as much work as possible before taking off this Friday night, but everyday some new challenge would pop up.

Today's bizarre problem:
"Yes, I'm preparing a recipe for this cake.
No, I didn't bake that cake.
You need a recipe for that cake and that baker is no longer available?
And I have to give you the recipe for that cake because it's from the same oven as my cake?"


So after a heated discussion, my team is going to do the necessary evil just to get it over and done with.

Ga. And you are sipping granitas on the other side of the world.

4 Comments:

  • Of course heated discussion cos you all were beside the oven.

    Geographically, he's not on the other side of the world, cos' the direct opposite side of Singapore is somewhere near the border of Ecuador and Peru.

    Eat your nuggets! ;p

    B12

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • why dont u just lend them the oven. your bakers dont need to get involved leh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

  • have fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

  • b12: why nuggets? lol

    leslie: one oven, and not even mine. yikes.

    kurt: Thanks I will! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home