Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Haven't blogged in a while as I was away working in Philippines. Landed on Friday night and promptly made up for my absence by visiting the two most popular locations in this country on Saturday. Yup, I went to the National Library booksale at the Expo (where I proceeded to queue for an hour just to pay for 2 books!), and to see fireworks at Esplanade (where my view was partially blocked by trees, and I lost all my friends).

Still, it's good to be home.

1 Comments:

  • bwahahahhaha thanks for finding us back though, i too notice ur eyes glaze over when we said we might actually try to catch it, well at least u can tell ur frens u actually did it! thanks for contributing the group camera though haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home