Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What I read in Hong Kong (besides my own stash of books).

On weekday mornings, I'll pick up a free copy of the Chinese morning newspapers on my way to work. Every Monday night, I'll buy a copy of Touch, which is a local weekly Chinese magazine which circulates every Tuesday. Then every Wednesday night, I'll buy a copy of Milk, which is another local weekly Chinese magazine which circulates every Thursday. It's from these local magazines that I find out about the independent music and obscure art events I frequent, as well as local street fashion I can't bring myself to adopt.

Later in the week, I'll switch to reading English. On Friday, I'll pick up a weekly copy of HK Magazine, and sometimes the fortnightly issue of BC Magazine. And to wrap the week up, I'll read my Sunday South China Post faithfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home