Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Haven't had a chance to blog for a few days cos I was away at another HK office. What transpired in the interval was:

Typhoon 3 alert came and left. It's bright and sunny again.

I've watched Jim Jarmusch's latest film "Broken Flowers" starring Bill Murray. Tomorrow night I'm watching a German documentary on the eccentric singer Klaus Nomi at the HK Film Archive.

I've finished reading Neil Gaiman's "Smoke and Mirrors" and bought a Chinese translation of Haruki Murakami's "Kafka on the Shore". Surprisingly, I'm able to read it with less difficulty than I had imagined.

Tonight is laundry night and well, that's basically that.

5 Comments:

  • Isn't the Film Archive such a wonderful place? - D W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

  • klaus nomi was fabulous! caught a docu on him at BKIFF earlier this year, but it's made by a New Yorker I think, don't know if it's the same one..Tell me more about it?

    By Blogger lainey, at 12:32 PM  

  • It's called "The Nomi song". should be the same film :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

  • do typhoons get named like hurricanes in usa? -leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

  • typhoons have names, and they are chinese names too (asexual, unlike the female hurricanes in states).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home