Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Baking analogy at work. Not only am I overseeing 2 cakes baking in separate countries, I've also resorted to helping customers with their work cos they're lagging behind. Cos I've scheduled one baker to fly in next week, there's logistics to plan, and I've not even thought about flying myself out to the other country, not to say back home. Still, it's all fun.

Finished my second tub of ice-cream last night so I did a guilt remedy run this morning in the gym before work (it's a 36 hr gap, glow! that's nearly alternative days isn't it?).

Saw a book in the bookstore that I nearly bought. It's called "101 things to do before you die". Then I figured I should know by now what I need to do before I die, and it'll be quite pathetic if I weren't doing them already, so I didn't get it.

And I chew gum continuously throughout the day now.. I think I'm addicted. What am I going to do when I relocate back home?!

6 Comments:

  • you need to hire a project manager. helping customers with their work omg....

    and welcome to the gum chewing club! just make sure you don't chew your lips...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

  • hop across the border and buy enough supply for half a year or so....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • i have a stash of gum which i dun chew, u can have all of them.

    have a hard-to-kick habit of buying gum each time i travel, but have long lost the habit of chewing gum.

    - us travelmate

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • darn, mom's not around and you're not taking care of yourself liao! eat healthier stuff! there're those restaurant-in-someone's-house places that seem like they could be somewhat healthy. have you tried those?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • Buy gum from JB.

    By Blogger Davester, at 11:30 PM  

  • I am also chewing gum throughout the day... so much that my gums are starting to ache, but the alternative is... coffee.

    The head baker on my team claims she drank java by the gallon in her youth and is now prone to gastric problems. There's a cautionary tale.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home