Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, October 03, 2005

Over the weekend, I watched Stanley Kwan's "Everlasting Regret". The set design was beautiful but Sammi's Mandarin made me cringe. Bought the novel to read instead (yes in Chinese, I'm ambitious).

I also went to an obscure book fair held by an artist community called Cattle Depot, attended an independent label's music concert, shopped, visited a cafe which plays old Jazz classics and serves different types of bread, and went hiking at Lamma island. The only activity I didn't do alone was having dinner with the lawyer girlfriend in my building last night, but to be frank, I do like being by myself.

Woke up on Sunday morning with a tune running through my head which I knew was on my iPod. I couldn't remember which song it was, but it's one of those seemingly chirpy ones with sad lines. Then I scrolled through my iPod till I found it.. the Magic Numbers' "Forever Lost". Once I found the song, order was restored in my world again, and it didn't matter that I don't know where I'll be in the next few months or that my life seems on hold till I do.

3 Comments:

  • Finally lawbabe had time to do dinner with you..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • HK seems faster than SG when it comes to screening arthouse films ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • But no Corpse Bride yet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home