Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I've been running more frequently in the building gym. I ran everyday from Sunday till Tuesday, and last night there were 4 people in the gym (which's a record high). Unfortunately, the other guys didn't realise I thrive on running and I sensed they tried to compete though they gave up anyway and left. Now everytime the security guards see me, they ask if I'm going running. Need to watch those knees.

Went back to my apartment and added back what the running took away when I scooped dinner out of an ice-cream tub (chocolate sundae flavour). Woohoo.

4 Comments:

  • running doesn't burn much.... but a scoop of ice cream will put back more....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • no work done like that...
    and watch the knees, living example of wrecked knees here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM  

  • alt days dear ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

  • Why do you need to watch those security guards' knees????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home