Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Life in brief.
Yesterday when I got back to my apartment, the hottie next door was just leaving his room and said hi. He thought I was Filipino (damn the tan!) and told me he's part French. Anyway, he asked me for dinner tonight and I told him I plan to go watch horse racing, so now we're both going dinner and horse racing tonight. And a security guard gave me hot tips on 2 horses to bet on, just for fun. Finally! After 3 unsuccessful attempts to watch horse racing [(a) friend was ill, (b) another friend had to attend a late night teleconference, and (c) the race track was closed], I'm really going to the races!

There's a model couple staying in my apartment building and they're probably the most beautiful people here. The male model looks like Beckham. Really.

A colleague in the office saw the DVD I bought ("The Straight Story") and immediately recalled that the director was David Lynch. I was stunned. People here never cease to amaze me.

Glow mentioned that he's got HKD5.20 spare change, and asked if that could get him anything. I replied that it wouldn't get him chewing gum, and not to say a drink. On hindsight, you CAN get an egg tart with that amount, but just not at the airport. :)

My iPod battery has deteriorated to the extent that after it's fully charged, it can only play half an hour of music.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! Hot date!

    There's a cute HK girl posted to my office... Strange isn't it?

    By Blogger 臥龍鳯雛, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home