Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 08, 2005

As you can see, after I've removed my old Blogback comments, I've screwed up all comments. :(

Yesterday I met up a friend for dinner, and we went shopping afterwards. At a shoe store, we tried on 2-3 pairs of shoes while the storekeeper was busy yakking on his phone. When we made to leave, he stopped me to ask for tissue to wipe the inside of the shoe I was trying on. This is the rudest gesture ever! It wasn't even branded shoes to begin with, and he knew I knew he was putting me down. Asshole. I've learnt some rude replies in Cantonese I can hurl back but what the heck.

We went a few shops further and I bought myself a top instead.

I've not planned any trips home after this coming weekend cos I know I've got to schedule work trips to Thailand some time soon though I haven't. I do love to procrastinate.

Cooking? Not yet.
TV? Following OC every night (nearly) faithfully now.
Reading? A book on Cantonese slang (based on Hong Kong movie lingo; my colleagues kept giggling as they circulated this book, so I guess it must be really rude)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home