Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, September 02, 2005

Baking analogy at work. Our cake is ready to be served but we're not given the go-ahead to take it out of the oven. So we've just switched off the oven and left the cake inside, while we wait for approval. Bizarre, but I've got other cakes to mind.

Ironing Board sounds weird. I'm going to rename him Steam Boy instead (cos there's no iron without steam right? Hahaha!). Well I've not had dinner with Steam Boy, but I came back to the apartment building early from work yesterday and was introduced by the guards to a young gorgeous female lawyer staying there too. On impulse, I asked her out for dinner and she agreed, so we had a lovely time trying out a new eating place. She also showed me some other eating places to try (Fat Angelo's for the tiramisu, the Macau restaurant for the egg tart etc).

All in all, a wonderful start to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home