Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Today was spent borrowing DVDs, shopping and hanging out with Yoyo. Well, I only bought Manic Street Preachers' latest album Lifeblood and a cheap $8 multi-colour beaded ring (I took one look at it and thought that it would amuse me at least 8 minutes so that's $1 per minute of entertainment.. very worth it). I tried to engage in more retail therapy, but Yoyo understandably didn't have much spirit for it. lol.

The strangest incident today was when I bumped into a girlfriend I've not met since we've graduated from secondary school. We squealed and talked a mile a minute and made promises to catch up again, together with another 2 ex-classmates of ours. Later over dinner, I was still musing over this with Yoyo.

Me: "I can't imagine that one of my ex-classmates already has a husband and 3 kids!"
Him: "While you only have a $8 ring?"

That certainly puts things into perspective doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home