Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I feel like my baker and I are the 2 sleepiest people in the world now. We got called at approximately 10.15pm, 2.30am, 4.15am, 8.30am, 9am and 10.15am, and are on standby tonight again for the 4th night in a row. Basically I slept fitfully clutching my mobile phone, but it's odd how coherent I sounded when the call came in, cos I remembered bantering with the customer.

If I've got to classify my relationship with my customers, I guess it's more along the line of a tempestuous love affair. Other people may have one night stands (short interaction time) or marriages (more meaningful and long term), but mine are volatile and intense. My customers need attention right here right now and everything hinges on the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home