Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Today, I was mulling over the latest Charlie Kaufman-scripted movie called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The premise is interesting: guy meets girl; they fall in love but break up within a year; girl hires high-tech company to wipe off her memories of him; guy decides to do the same for his memories of her. Directed by Michel Gondry too. Should be a riot!

Today, I broke my 10km record by shaving 90 seconds off my runtime, while running to Sia's The Church of What's Happening Now on auto-repeat. I started running at 10.2km/h and pushed it to just under 11km/h. Don't think I'm repeating this stunt any time soon but it felt great.

Today, I bought 3 more halterneck tops (cyan, red, beige) on top of the brown one I've just bought, and they're all of the same design and without prints. Yay, adventurous me. The last time I bought 4 tops of the same design but in different colours is for gym, and yes there are no prints on them too. I think my maximum limit for clothes of the same design in different colours IS 4. Good grief, I think I know exactly what kind of functional wardrobe I'd have if I were a guy. I'm going to blame the halterneck tops on this stupid self-combusting weather.

Today, I lack sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home