Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, April 24, 2004

After watching 11 films over a week, I am experiencing film fatigue. In 2 screenings, I've yawned fitfully and fallen asleep on the shoulders of different friends, and luckily the guys were nice and suitably bemused to let me be. Due to this, da mouse has nicknamed me shoulder slut, and I still have at least 8 more films to go. Hohoho.

On the taxi home tonight, I encountered a taxi driver who watches TV but hasn't watched a movie for about 30 years. He couldn't understand how I could be the reverse: just watching movies and passing up on TV. Anyway, he started telling me he has mastered the art of being a voice soprano, and gamely burst into song when I asked him for a demo. This is the first time I've ever been serenaded in a taxi. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home