Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I realise I've become a certain sort of person.
I won't cut myself or hurl myself off a building impulsively. In this respect, I've the instincts of an animal. You don't see a bird fold its wings in mid-flight and plung to its death in a suicide attempt, do you?
Whatever I love, I will love passionately. A friend described this trait of mine as "rejection is not an option". On the other hand, whatever I don't love, I won't try.
I won't get bored listening to a song on auto-repeat for days on end, or tire of eating the same favourite food.
I've remarkable self-discipline to force myself to go running though I'm exhausted to the brink of tears.
But I also procrastinate on things I should do but don't.
People sms me math problems which I can solve quickly. And yet I can only complete 2 faces of the Rubik cube.
Like the Devil, I dwell on details. Sometimes to the point of being anal-retentive.
Eating vegetables is a conscious effort for me, and I sleep much less than I should.
I'm able to attract the most wonderful friends whom I hope to have for keeps.

I realise there's room for improvement. But I'm not unhappy with what I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home