Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Nowadays I'm starting to act like the people of Dogville, and nothing-much-to-do tasks are snowballing into the abominable snowman or something like that. You get the picture.

During a meeting yesterday, I cancelled 2 incoming phone calls in order to pay attention to my customer. Later, my customer asked about my availability and I explained that I'm on 24 hour standby (imagine a mobile 7-11). Then he pointed out that I've cancelled 2 incoming calls just now. So what if it had been him making those calls? Bugger. And I don't intend to reveal that I switch off my mobile phone when I sleep. Maybe I'll have to start bringing my mobile phone into the gym though, and that's a turn-off for me. I can't tolerate answering the mobile phone when I'm running, or stopping running to answer what I think is an inane call. Hmm. At least there are no holes in the shower curtains at my gym. lol. You have to read da blind mouse to understand why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home