Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Derailed from my plan to catch a movie by a friend who's back visiting for Chinese New Year. Ended up drinking kilkenny in semi-darkness when I suddenly decided I HAD to paint my fingernails right there and then. So I took out my newly bought transparent nail polish, and announced to my friend that he's privileged to watch me paint nails. Since I've never painted nails in front of anyone and he's never seen anyone paint nails, it's an eye-opener for the both of us. I painted my left hand first and then did my right, and we both scrutinised and checked if my nails were smudged. I offered to paint his but he's got a meeting tomorrow so he declined, and I came home intoxicated and painted my toenails too. Next step: pink or white nail polish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home