Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Over lunch today, an acquaintance pointed at my decoder ring and said he's got one too after seeing me wear mine. And he fished the ring out of his pocket, where he carries it on a chain. Hmm, it seems like the guys are the ones who like it more, perhaps cos it's chunky, metallic and has all those numbers? I wonder if there's someone who has both a decoder ring and an identity ring like mine.

And the most inexplicable dream I've had recently was where I dreamt that I overslept at my own wedding. What a field day Freud would have had with this. lol. I couldn't tell whom I was getting married to, but I just remembered that everyone was trying to kick me out of bed in vain. Yes, I've been oversleeping the past few days due to fatigue, and no, I've had no time to even date anyone this year.

Weekend, I need the weekend really badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home