Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

In the 30 minutes I spent waiting for a girlfriend to come meet me for dinner tonight, I bought 2 long chunky necklaces, a pair of dangling earrings, as well as a CD (Mika's "Life in Cartoon Motion"). The last was an impulse buy; they were playing this album when I was wandering round Gramophone and the music sounded cheesily catchy.

Anyway, when I got home and searched online for the album review, I found this Pitchfork review (which rated the album 1.5 out of 10). I don't think I've ever bought anything rated so low by Pitchfork before. Eek.

2 Comments:

  • I heard Mika too and concluded it was bubblegum crap! Catchy but still crap. Long live MASIG! ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • i'm surprised it aint 3 CD's and 1 piece of accessory. lol. -leslie_

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home