Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, September 25, 2006

Whenever I rekindle interest in reading my own stash of books, I will somehow end up borrowing library books instead. One time I've borrowed a book which I already own from the library, just so I could read it faster. Then there's also the occasional book which I've lent out before reading it myself. Well, as long as I'm reading, it doesn't matter right?

Roll-call for the current batch of library books:
Jonathan Safran Foer's "Everything is Illuminated" (now a movie starring Elijah Wood)

Dave Eggers' "How We are Hungry" (because I love his "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius"")

Steve Almond & Julianna Baggott's "Which Brings Me to You: A Novel in Confessions" (because it opens with the lines "I know my own kind. We're obvious to each other")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home