Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, September 23, 2006

On and off now I wonder if this is how my blog dies: lazily. But then I'll rustle up and do a short post to show that I'm alive.

We went drinking last night with friends. I remember getting a buzz in that hopeless way I do before I sometimes fall asleep, and I turned to you cheekily and asked if you wanted my phone number. You (who have memorised my phone number by now) told me I was too direct, and we grinned at each other. It was nice, drinking with you.

I've finished reading Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything".

We're still running. I need to jumpstart you to run, but you keep me going.

We're going away end December to Cambodia. Quite a few friends have visited Cambodia recently and I joked that Cambodia seems to be the new Vietnam (in terms of travel destination). This will be the 4th country we've visited together this year.

The weekend is really something, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home