Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today, I borrowed 3 books from the library and effectively abandoned all other books I'm reading now. The culprits are:

1) Jack Lechner's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You: One Man, Seven Days, Twelve Televisions" (this should be a real eye-opener, especially since I don't watch any TV)

2) Ben Slater's "Kinda Hot: The Making of Saint Jack in Singapore" (unfortunately, I've not had a chance to watch the film before)

3) Raphael Millet's "Singapore Cinema" (Singapore cinema through the eyes of a frenchman)

On top of that, I've got 5 DVDs to watch over the weekend (which is already packed).

Record for this year: 79 films and 21 books so far.
All-time record in a year: 214 films and 51 books.
I don't intend to gorge to match even 1/2 the all-time record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home