Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last night, over a dinner of Persian food (and though I've never had it before, this is mediocre at best), a co-worker taught me an italian saying. It went something like: "Eating with friends, you'll never grow old". That sounds nice, and I'll really like to believe that.

I woke at 4am this morning to create a playlist of 117 mp3 songs. Strange as it may sound, I've never made a playlist before despite hoarding so much music (or maybe precisely because of this). It took me 2 hours and though I've lots of music I've still not added, I'm quite proud of what I've done. And then I realise I've not had enough sleep and there's a 9am teleconference this morning (the first amongst 4 teleconferences today).

Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home