Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogging doesn't adequately explain my life, but I'm in a peaceful state of mind now.
I'm reading very slowly, but I'm still reading.
I've watched over 60 films to date this year, and that's probably my lowest count in years. You've watched only a fraction of those with me, and yet you've already exceeded your previous quota for the year.
We cooked our first fried kway teow last week, and this week we're buying a rice cooker, so we can cook rice finally.
There are still so many places we have to eat at, and so many places to visit.

Life is good, and I'm thankful.

2 Comments:

  • durian, anyone?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

  • mangosteen?

    why durian?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home