Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, March 13, 2006

Over dinner yesterday, unexpectedly, you asked why I had stopped blogging. I hadn't told you and I'm not sure you read my blog, so I was somewhat surprised. I replied that every thought I had was in emails with you, so I didn't have anything to blog about unless I repeated those.

You replied you didn't mind if I did.
And you smiled.
And as simple as that, the hiatus was over.

Actually, everything with you has been easy so far. Too easy. And when they weren't, they were funny. Like how we sheepishly admitted that we couldn't really recall each other's faces the first few times we've met, and how I kept thinking you looked like a friend of mine (but you don't, you really don't). Even when I introduced you to the girls and warned them beforehand not to grill you, and when you showed up, nobody could say anything after "hi".. even that was funny.

Another reason I tried to stop blogging (but hadn't told you), was that I'm not sure glimpses of you won't surface in my blog even though I try not to be obvious. I guess you'll just have to trust me on that, and pinch me when you feel uncomfortable.

I remembered asking, "What are we going to do now?"
And you replied, "Fall in love."

Thanks. For showing up in my life.

7 Comments:

  • OH MY GAWD SHE TURNED MUSHY!!!

    By Blogger Davester, at 9:03 AM  

  • give the woman a break,i'd be the first to baulk but it's a nice story int it? :D mebe it's bec i feel the buzz too, dont worry it'll all come crashing to reality but enjoy the buzz while it lasts...

    & u said not to tell anyone about him...HAHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • not baulking. Happy for her, really. ;)

    By Blogger Davester, at 10:55 AM  

  • http://home.comcast.net/~emeraldsuspension/new_page_3.htm

    u'll like it, i think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

  • soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhahahahahah :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

  • Waaah. Awww.
    Hey if you're not blogging TO procreate, can always procreate and then blog about the end-products. :P

    By Blogger M, at 6:08 PM  

  • waaah

    who's the d00d

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home