Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's been a while since I've last blogged. Work has been strange. I lost the projects for 2 countries (Thailand and Philippines) and picked up 2 more (India and Indonesia) within the course of a week. I've become quite nonchalant about these comings and goings, though I would jumble up the different setups sometimes and dial the wrong country code.

I've a knack for fleshing out project activities in painful detail which make people wince, but I think they're glad I bring order to chaos. Or maybe I could have been an accountant.

Tip of the day: always smile during teleconferences. It doesn't matter if no one can see you, cos they can hear your smile and it makes them less defensive. Really.

1 Comments:

  • It doesn't matter if no one can see you, cos they can hear your smile and it makes them less defensive.

    I agree. Smiling on the phone makes a hell lot of a difference.

    By Blogger Tetanus, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home