Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

During lunch with Tweewo, we discussed about one of my past blog entries, ie.

Person A: "I don't want to lose what I have."
Person B: "I don't want what I haven't got."
So unless Persons A and B are already in the same equilibrium state which includes each other, it won't be possible for them to exist in a relationship together.


Tweewo added that 2 persons with personality trait B (ie. "I don't want what I haven't got") won't be able to get involved but 2 persons with personality trait A (ie. "I don't want to lose what I have") will definitely be able to. Hmm.

Oh, and he also said that I'm the most rational woman he knows (besides his mother). lol.

3 Comments:

  • Two personality A types won't be able to get involved. If what they have is nothing, then they will not want to lose nothing. Nothing is still something.

    Or maybe I mean, singlehood is freedom, and they would not want to lose their freedom.

    Or maybe I mean, it depends on their level of risk-aversion. If they gain something, then they risk losing it. Perhaps it's easier to not gain it in the first place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 AM  

  • You are more logical than others, but you are as irrational as the next girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

  • The two statements are not mutually exclusive. An exhaustive study would have to cover all 4 outcomes.

    trjs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home