Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today is my third morning back. I've already seen 2 films since I've returned: "Wallace & Gromit" (which was dubbed in Cantonese in Hong Kong) and Agnes Varda's "Gleaners & I" (where gleaning is picking up discarded foodstuffs and things and putting them to good use instead).

I've also just populated and switched over to my latest iPod video (1836 songs now) but haven't uploaded my pics from Hong Kong yet. In fact, I've got a backlog of errands to run and I've not been sleeping enough. And I need to start reading books again, as well as get back to running. The problem is it's too rainy to run outdoors now and I've put my gym membership on hold till I'm back for good (am I?).

When I woke this morning, I felt like I should never have left Hong Kong. I know I could have gotten a job and stayed there if I really tried. So why didn't I?

4 Comments:

  • you know the whole problem with this place is that people who know better still give it the benefit of a doubt. Trust your instincts ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

  • nothing is stopping u from trying now either? u hv the contacts. what're ur considerations?

    By Blogger grace, at 12:14 AM  

  • 1836 songs and no New Order.. or U2!

    By Blogger Davester, at 1:11 AM  

  • 2142 songs now and still no New Order or U2. haha! i've not ripped my own CDs yet, that's why. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home