Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Before I left, I gave away most of my household goods to a neighbour (who dropped by another time to see what else he could take). My neighbours (the siblings who seemed permanently in the laundry room) didn't want any of my household goods though but instead, thoughtfully gave me farewell titbits to eat on my trip home.

Reached Singapore with my 30kg of luggage, which incidentally is 10kg overweight but the airline let me through without a hassle thankfully. Next time I'll remember not to bring 5 pairs of shoes with me overseas, and make do with only one coat for winter.

Will be visiting my own office this morning but I hardly recognise anyone there. At least I'll pick up my business namecards which have eluded me all this while I was in Hong Kong.

So much packing and sorting to do but I'll take it easy for the time being.
At least I'm home now for a little longer.

5 Comments:

  • U mean the boy who watches ur laundry and the 'auntie' are siblings????????

    Ha! To think a guy has better use for your saucepan & spatula than u did!

    & so... which 'star' followed u home? Anyone we should noe? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • WB :)

    By Blogger M, at 12:20 PM  

  • mel: What/ who's WB? :)

    US travelmate: my neighbour didn't want my saucepan or spatula la, just the other disposable stuff.. and the star is an IT! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

  • Welcome back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • Welcome back, vaya. - D W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home