Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm on a chewing gum binge as my last days here draw near. I'm the sort who won't take out the last piece of gum after chewing till it's tasteless. Instead, I'll pop in a new piece and let the gum accumulate till it's like a jawbreaker. It's really not as bad as it sounds.

I've also started packing and discovering all these things I wouldn't have bought if only I knew then what I know now (yes dear kettle and frying pan, amongst other things I'm talking about you).

This Christmas I received two David Lynch DVDs, but I gave them back cos I already had them. Instead I swapped them for a backup gift, a wooden beaded necklace which I'm growing quite fond of though at first sight, it's really not me. What's better is now I have a necklace with a David Lynch story.

No I'm not ready to go but we can't be ready for everything.

4 Comments:

  • Heya when's your last day in HK? sob!

    By Blogger Titania, at 7:29 PM  

  • 3 jan :) let me know if u wanna catch up before then.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • poor kettle & frying pan, u can always give those away...hey can buy me some gum? possibly the wrigley's in the silver package type

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

  • what flavour? wont be accessing internet after today so sms me quantity and flavour la.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home