Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Upcoming events in Hong Kong I'm interested in:

This weekend's Art of Commercials Festival, showcasing Best of Commercials including the Clio Award winners.

Rock It Music Festival, if only to check out Brian Jonestown Massacre. Besides, this may be the only time a rock concert is within 5 minutes walk of where I stay.

Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film & Video Festival, because I can't really picture it happening in Singapore.

Tonight I'll be checking out the Belgian comics exhibition at the Central Library (remember Tin Tin?) and perhaps picking up early weekend morning tickets for some commerical movie screenings.

I'm enjoying what I can before I head home finally.. time here seems shorter than I think.

3 Comments:

  • take pitchers pls.... gig and comics exhibition...

    lurrrrve Tin Tin!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

  • Ran out of space on mobile phone memory stick to take pics. Some pics will have to be eliminated. :( got 100 now

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 PM  

  • only for gay and lesbians???? what about bisexuals? what about transgenders? they are so uninclusive in hk :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home