Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I often go for morning runs before the building gym is even open, so I've established a routine of going down to the lobby to ask for key no. 15 (yes I've memorised the gym key number). I also bring my own room's air-con remote to turn on the gym's air-con, to reduce hassle for the security guards.

Then after my run, I'll go back to my room, shower, have a light breakfast (mostly yogurt), and then walk to work with my iPod on shuffle in one hand, and an apple in the other. Along the way, I'll pick up a free Chinese newspapers from the subway entrance and when I hit the office, I'll make myself a cup of coffee I seldom finish drinking.

I don't know about you, but simple routines make me content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home