Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, October 31, 2005

Blitz post in 10 minutes before a meeting.

Over the weekend.
I watched a german documentary entitled "Rhythm is it", which is about teaching 250+ ordinary teenagers to dance to Stravinsky's "Rite of spring" (hope I got that right). Really enjoyed it, especially the interview with a 19 year old boy who admitted that he's a loner and dancing was difficult for him as it was necessary for him to touch other people in dance.

Realised then that I am a loner too, no matter how friendly I am with people. Perhaps I talk to people more due to curiosity than any craving for their company.

I spent only 4 hours at Macau (during which I tried the original Yee Shun steamed milk concoction, and took 3 buses to get around). Thereafter I came back to Hong Kong to watch Hou Hsiao Hsien's latest film "Three Times", which has 3 love stories set in 1966, 1911 and 2005 (I only like the 1966 segment).

I also went with friends here to the Ocean Park Halloween bash. The feel here is better than Disneyland, or perhaps as someone aptly pointed out to me, it's cos there were no mainland China tourists cutting queues here.

Oops. Time's up.

1 Comments:

  • Election's ending's one of the worst cop-outs evah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home