Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I went jogging outdoors the morning of my flight back to Hong Kong. Mum thought it was too hot but I've not let the heat stop me before. When I got to my usual route, I found that they've repainted the tarmac so the length of the path was clearly marked. We used to suspect that the path was shorter than its supposed 2km (each way), but now I realise it's actually nearly 100m longer.

I bought a round mother-of-pearl shell ring this trip home. It was an impulsive buy while waiting for a friend, and I jokingly lamented to the sales lady that I have more rings than I'll ever need. She said that there're never too many, as long as you can look at your fingers and smile sometimes. So I'm wearing this shell ring back to Hong Kong, just for smiles.

It seems I've taken so many flights back and forth now that I've got flight schedules at the tip of my fingers. I'm just too lazy to haul myself off alone to the airport now but I know I soon shall.

It's a sunny quiet day. You can't ask for much more than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home