Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, October 10, 2005

I bought the latest Neil Gaiman novel "Anansi Boys" and watched Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" today. I'm lagging behind reading the newspapers though.

I've permed my hair again but my hair-stylist made the curls so mild that my hair seemed merely naturally wavy. And it's ironic that my skin isn't used to the humidity and is breaking out here while nothing's wrong with it in Hong Kong.

I didn't blog about being back in Singapore cos I wanted to relax this trip. I don't plan to come back again till my project is over in maybe December, but I'm no longer sure. I wish I can celebrate Oktoberfest before I go but it's too late.

And yes, the photos I've taken are with my camera phone. Isn't it amazing the quality of photos the little gadget can produce? Bro said my photos reminded him of those dad used to take, and I'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home