Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Oh ye of little faith (yes, my finger is firmly pointing at you Chuan!). I did laundry today. I used the washing machine and dryer and ironed too, so there. lol.

Ran 8.1km today. Could've pushed on to 10km but I stopped to go microwave lunch (beef hor fun). At this rate, I'll be buying that frying pan, cooking oil and eggs and experimenting real soon. Those visiting me better pray you arrive before I start learning to cook and use you as guinea pigs, muahahaha!

There was a typhoon 1 alert on Friday evening which threatened to blow up into a typhoon 3 (don't ask, I can't tell the difference in the alert levels either). Anyway, it seemed to have blown over so I ended up drinking at Lam Kwai Fong with a friend's friends, watching people sail by with their umbrellas. Yup, people come out drinking here no matter what weather.

Now I'm using the free internet service at the Hong Kong Film Archive while waiting to watch Alain Resnais' "Smoking" and "Non-Smoking".

You know, I quite relish this independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home