Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, August 12, 2005

Had a nice time last night meeting up with DW who happened to be visiting Hong Kong. As he mentioned, it's probably the longest time either of us spoke continuously in English in this country.

I'm flagging a bit on the domestic front. I've given up vegging out in front of the TV and have started reading From Hell. I hope to finish it before my next trip home. And since I've not finished wearing my haul of clothes, I've not attempted to use the washing machine yet. In a phone call with mum, she actually told me not to bother and to lug all the clothes home on the plane so she could do laundry for me. lol.

The Tears is performing next Thursday night in Hong Kong and I'm debating on whether I should go watch their concert alone before flying home the next day. Inertia is strong but goodness knows when I'll have this chance again.

I've also found out the best place for egg tarts around Times Square but I've not tried it yet. It's pathetic but I can't even figure out what kind of microwave food I want. Do I really want to eat a pack of microwave dim sum all by myself?

Oh yes, TGIF. My first weekend alone in my own apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home