Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Just got a copy of Stars' "Elevator Love Song" from lainey which ties in with my previous post, lol. Thanks sweetie! :)

Her: I'm so hard for a rich girl. My heels are high, my eyes cast low. And I don't know how to love. I get to tired after midday lately. I take it out on my good friends, but the worst stays in or where would I begin? My office glows all night long. It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone. Elevator, elevator, take me home.

Him: I'm so hot for the rich girl, her heels are high and my hopes so low, 'cause I don't know how to love. I'll take her home after midnight and if she likes, I'll tell her lies of how we'll be in love by the morning. I don't think she'll know that I'm saying goodbye.

Her: My office glows all night long it's a nuclear show and the stars are gone. Elevator, elevator, take me home. My office glows all night long it's a nuclear show and the stars are gone. Elevator, elevator, take me home. Don't go. Say you'll stay. Spend a lazy Sunday in my arms. I won't take anything away. Don't go. Say you'll stay. Spend a lazy Sunday in my arms, don't take anything away...

- Stars, Elevator Love Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home