Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Last night I went with 2 co-workers to sign for the service apartment and got a slightly bigger apartment than the previous big one I've viewed at the same price too. This bigger one has fewer windows and a worse view, and there's no partition between the sleeping area and living/ dining area, but there are 2 gas stoves instead of an electric heating pad in the kitchen so I can really cook. If I want to learn that is. And it seems like I have to buy everything from cooking utensils to cutlery etc. Gosh. The first week I move in will be chaotic.

But I'm strangely giddy already. The last time I had a service apartment for this length of time was 9 years back on a work stint in Milan. It's been too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home